Problem with my Morini 162 EI ?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Mako

Problem with my Morini 162 EI ?

Post by Mako »

Yesterday for the first time in a few years I took out my air pistols. The LP300 worked fine; the CM162 EI Short's cocking lever wouldn't stay up. Plenty of air pressure. When I put the batteries back in the Red Light glowed bright. Trigger worked fine.

Any idea why the cocking lever wouldn't stay up? Do I need fresher batteries? Wouldn't think that would make a difference on the mechanical side ...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Check the screw that holds the cocking lever on to the side of the gun, I have seen this before and the screw had worked its way loose, the problem was fixed by gently tightening it. You have to take the grip off to get at the screw.

Mikey
Mako

Post by Mako »

Seems like I remember having to do that in the past ... thanks, I'll give it a try.
pbrejsa

Re: Problem with my Morini 162 EI ?

Post by pbrejsa »

I have owned the Morini CM162EI since 2010. To date, a total of approximately 35,000 shots have been fired. From time to time, during the shooting, it happened that the tooth of the catch lever (162039T) caught at a pressure of 100 to 110 bar, instead of 80 bar. I haven't shot with a gun in many months now. After pressurizing the cylinder to 200 bar, the catch lever does not push and does not release the charging lever (162037). If I want to shoot, I must first move the tooth forward with the finger of my hand. Is it possible to shoot a pistol with the catch lever (162039) and the washer (162045) removed? The problem is that the cone does not extend from the pressure regulator during pressurization. For repair, I will not be able to disassemble the pressure regulator (162200T) and it will be necessary to replace the seal. Can anyone specify what seals I will need? I assume that replacing seals 162007A and 162010A will not be enough. Do you have any advice other than send the gun to the manufacturer for repair and adjustment? Thank you for anything.
Petr