Which Free Pistol do you shoot in competition?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

What free pistol do you currently shoot?

Hammerli 150
4%
Hammerli 152
2%
Hammerli 160
2%
Hammerli 162
4%
Hammerli FP60
6%
TOZ 35
39%
TOZ 35M
9%
Morini CM80
No votes
Morini CM84E
28%
Pardini K-22
7%

Total votes: 54

Freepistol

Which Free Pistol do you shoot in competition?

Post by Freepistol »

The site only allows 10 choices; I tried to post 25 so I decided to make 3 polls. I'm sorry if your pistol isn't listed. Please add a reply to tell us about your choice and/or to add one that I didn't list.

I am interested in your first choice when going to a match even though you may have several to choose. I don't plan to switch pistols, I'm just curious and thought other shooters would be, too.

I wasn't sure how they should be listed and started out by manufacturer, but then switched to this poll where I tried to list the most popular ones together. I hope you find this fun to do and observe.

Thanks!
Ben
Reinhamre

Post by Reinhamre »

I must say that I am pleased to se how well FP60 has sold. It can not have been on the market for more than two years.
I sold my 84E and bought a FP60. The 84E is too heavy for me but of course if you are young and train hard I guess the 200 grams extra is OK.

Kent
nvalcik

RE: Free Pistol Used

Post by nvalcik »

I currrently use a Morini CM-80 Supercomp.
Neil Foster

Post by Neil Foster »

Hammerli FP60, and a Hammerli 107
Neil