Marschal Grips

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jmessina

Marschal Grips

Post by jmessina »

Has anyone ordered from this company. They are located in Hungary and seem to have very low prices on custom grips for a TOZ 35 $150. Pictures look to good to be true.
tenex

Post by tenex »

A friend of mine bought one for his IZH-35. Very nice, definitely worth the money.

Steve.
steve knutson

Toz Grips

Post by steve knutson »

They do look nice but for a few bucks more you could
have a set of Rink grips. You do get what you pay for!

Steve
dlb

Post by dlb »

I have a LH set of their TOZ 35 grips. The quality is very good. I don't think that you'd be dissappointed.

Dennis Marschal frequents TT. You can find his posts by the username 'dmarschal'.
Dogchaser

Post by Dogchaser »

dlb wrote:I have a LH set of their TOZ 35 grips. The quality is very good. I don't think that you'd be dissappointed.

Dennis Marschal frequents TT. You can find his posts by the username 'dmarschal'.
I wish they made Steyr A/P grips.
Brian James

Post by Brian James »

Its my understanding the company will be producing some new grips for target pistols in the near future. I have one of their grips and seen two others - all are very well made. Plus Dennis M. is great to deal with.

Brian
sillymike

Post by sillymike »

I'm pretty happy with mine!

He's also the only one I know of who makes grip for the MCM. The inletting required a few minutes of fitting... But I could live with that.

Now, I just need to make more time available for practice :-)
TomAmlie

I'm happy with my Toz grip

Post by TomAmlie »

I just received one a these grips for a Toz. As someone else noted, it took a little fitting to get it to install properly - rasp, file, dremel, or coarse sandpaper. The strap that comes down over the back of your your hand is made for someone with thinner hands than mine, so I had to do a bit of material removal so that it wouldn't dig in to the back of my hand. It may be a case that a person with a larger (wider) hand also has a thicker hand, and Dennis doesn't adequately increase the thickness clearance on the larger sizes. In any event, once I got it fitted for myself I REALLY liked it. The grip feel is more agreeable to me than the Rink, and at $150 I'm much more comfortable sanding, grinding, and puttying.

Overall time just over 4 weeks; transit time was about two weeks: mailed from Hungary on 3/11, received in south-central PA on 3/24.
TimC

1+1

Post by TimC »

I have one on a TOZ-35 in a piece of Zebra wood that he did for me.
It's beautiful. I love the wood. I'd never be happy about any grip right out
of the box, so I spent the requisite time with the dremel, in the end it fits
perfect, and looks great. I'll try to post a picture later.

I liked it so much, I've ordered another. :)

Dennis is great to deal with and has returned all my e-mails.

TimC
fat-tony

Post by fat-tony »

I, too, have a zebrawood grip from Dennis. It's for a Walther GSP - see photo attached.

It took about three weeks and I had to do a bit of work with a dremel tool, due to over-tight fit in the frame, but I think the end result is worth it.
Attachments
DSC_2756_resize.JPG