Trigger adjustment Steyr LP10

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jipe

Trigger adjustment Steyr LP10

Post by jipe »

I have a question about the trigger adjustement of the Steyr LP10.

I slightly reduced the second stage trigger weight of my LP10 and it seems that reducing the second stage weight also reduces the backlash.

Is this the case ?
guest2008

Re: Trigger adjustment Steyr LP10

Post by guest2008 »

jipe wrote:I have a question about the trigger adjustement of the Steyr LP10.

I slightly reduced the second stage trigger weight of my LP10 and it seems that reducing the second stage weight also reduces the backlash.

Is this the case ?

That could be the case! By "backlash", do you mean that the trigger sort of "kick back"?
jipe

Post by jipe »

guest2008 wrote:
jipe wrote:I have a question about the trigger adjustement of the Steyr LP10.

Is this the case ?

That could be the case! By "backlash", do you mean that the trigger sort of "kick back"?
By backlash I mean the "aftertravel" of the trigger blade after the release of the shot. It is also called triggerstop.
Last edited by jipe on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hæh?

Post by Hæh? »

jipe wrote:
guest2008 wrote: That could be the case! By "backlash", do you mean that the trigger sort of "kick back"?
By backlash I mean the "aftertrave" of the trigger blade after the release of the shot. It is also called triggerstop.
Umphhh.......?!? :-)