Pardini K2S question

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
tenex

Pardini K2S question

Post by tenex »

Hi Everyone,
I recently bought a new to me K2S (thanks Craig!), and I have a couple of questions:

1. How does everyone store their guns, cocked or discharged? I leave mine uncocked with the cylinder attached, I haven't convinced myself which way is better.

2. What happens if I attach or remove a cylinder without cocking the pistol? Will I loose a lot of air? Can I use this method to depressurize a cylinder?

I've been having a ball shooting air pistol, but I'm a little nervous dryfiring in my living room because the gun is always charged up (and I was suprised at the energy in an airgun pellet).

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Sincerely,
Steve.
K2 user

Hello

Post by K2 user »

Congratulations on your purchase of a fine gun.

1- I would not store the gun with the loading port open since much dirt can go inside and other issues can happen.

2- your gun is meant to dryfire with the lever on the right side of the gun level with the ground / pointing forward or aligned with the little drawing.

3- You can dry fire the gun all you want here with no problems.

4- Never change the lever position unless the loading port is open. I have had mine shoot when the lever is lowered from dyrfire to fire after cocking the gun with the loading port hatch down.

5- You can take the cylinder off the gun anytime and very little air if any will leak out. (however note that the gun will fire with the cylinder removed and there will be enough for a few shots)

Have fun with your gun and enjoy.