pictures from Bowling Green Championhips, pistol/rifle

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

pictures from Bowling Green Championhips, pistol/rifle

Post by pilkguns »

davidgoerndt

Post by davidgoerndt »

There seems to be a problem with your galleries. Only one thumbnail shows up and when you click on it I get an empty page, no photos at all. This is for the top three or four galleries listed.
Emily-Pilkington

IBBGCM photo galleries

Post by Emily-Pilkington »

This is Emily. I just checked out the photos on both of the picture pages and I checked over half of them and I got ALL the photos to show. I didn't try to get a big view, but I could see all of the images. If you can point me to a specific one that's not working, please let me know. Thanks.
davidgoerndt

Post by davidgoerndt »

I've tried the Bowling Green gallery and the Ft Benning gallery and neither work for me. All I get is one thumbnail image with an indication of the number of photos in the gallery. When I click on the thumbnail a new page loads with no photos. There is an error indication icon on the bottom of my browser window.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

The ones I have tried from Bowling Green and Benning all work fine for me.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

I know all the Benning ones are wroking, the Kentucky stuff was done incrementally, so there were days were links were not working, but all should/seem to be working now.

can you tell me what browser you are using?