Pardini K2S

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
K38

Pardini K2S

Post by K38 »

I am thinking about buying a Pardini K2S to replace my K58. I know the Morini and the Steyr are considered to be the best guns at the moment. I have owned 3 Pardini guns and I have been pleased with them. I know the K2S is probably much better than I will ever be and it is about 50% less expensive than the other two. I am not sure the grips will interchange from my K58 (the K58 and the SP do) Don Nygord spent an afternoon doing my K58 grip, and I copied it on my SP. Anybody out there with experience with the K2S (good or bad) could really help.

Have at it,

Thanks,

Dwight
Scott H.

Post by Scott H. »

I own, among other things, a K58 and a K2s.

The grips do interchange. This is handy, because my son is a lefty, and one set of LH small grips allowed me to start him on the K58, and move on to the K2s, with a minimum of expense.

The K2s does not have the elegance, if you will, of the Morini or Steyr, but it still shoots very well, and, if you're used to the grip and trigger of the K58, I think that you'll be quite happy with the K2s.
CraigE

K2s

Post by CraigE »

Have about 10K pellets thru mine. I really like the pistol a lot. Only issue was brief and that was discharge of air on close of breach. Phone call to Larry Carter set it straight. The sear is set very delicately from the factory and a small (1/4 to 1/5 ) resolved it. I am very happy. All the adjustments to a fine trigger are there to be had. The K2s was a jump for me from a K58 and and K60 (CO2). Very accurate, very comfortable and well-suited to me. As with any quality pistol, that is the case.....must be the right one for you. I have found Larry to be as helpful as our hosts.

CraigE