Vote for the beste of these brands fairly

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

sunhat

Vote for the beste of these brands fairly

Post by sunhat »

Pls Vote for the beste of these brands fairly

The new Sauer shooting jacket "Effect"

Monard Super

Kurt Thune Model TL2 Jacket and HL Pants

your Vote is important for me so write it down if you would be so kind.
RobStubbs

Post by RobStubbs »

It really doesn't matter what we think, it's what fits you and supports you best that is important. Look down a line of competition shooters and you'll see a mixture and that's because there's no such thing as a 'one fits all'.

Rob.
mikeschroeder

Post by mikeschroeder »

Hi

What Air Rifle I shoot is sporter, but from memory, someone on this discussion group sells Monard jackets, at a less expensive price than the other two. I would consider buying from them and trading up later if necessary. Our current one and only precision shooter is using a full set from them.

Just my $2.00, leather is a little more than $0.02...

Mike
Wichita KS
seemehaha

Post by seemehaha »

my first custom suit was monard and i hated it. i recieved extremely poor customer service from trybom and he has yet (3 years later) sent me some stuff to repair what broke off my jacket and pants within the first two months of owning it. i went to kustermann and though there was an error with the pants originally, i'd go through all the hassel again because i love them. a bunch of my other teammates have monards and like them. my coach gets great customer service (then again he's ordering 3 or 4 suits every year - go figure). some of the problems i've seen with monards (custom) is that they're cut a little sloppy, but it's a decent product for the price.