Where to buy 10m air pistol targets

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Zilla

Where to buy 10m air pistol targets

Post by Zilla »

Hi folks where can you buy 10m air pistol targets?? Also what is the best oil to use when its time to lubricate your air pistols/guns?

Thanks

Ross
cdf

Post by cdf »

Our host sells Edelman targets , which are top quality , and produce very clean holes . As for lubes , that depends on what is recommended for your particular gun . Again I doubt our host would steer you wrong , as he is a world class gunsmith .

Chris
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

Ross,
I second Chris' comment on Edelman targets. None of the NRA approved, U.S. manufactured, 10 m AP targets are any good. Even on a cardboard backer they produce irregular holes. They are not even fit for practice.

Fred
Zilla

Post by Zilla »

Thanks for the thoughts guys...sounds like a plan on the edelman targets...I was refering to the izh-46m specificalyl when i mentioned the oil I dont need any yet but I will eventually.

Thanks

Ross
deleted1

Post by deleted1 »

Champions Choice
Fred Manni

IZH46 Maintenance

Post by Fred Manni »

Zilla wrote:Thanks for the thoughts guys...sounds like a plan on the edelman targets...I was refering to the izh-46m specificalyl when i mentioned the oil I dont need any yet but I will eventually.
I use 2 drops of Beeman Ultralube on my IZH piston seal every 500 pellets. Crossman Pelgun oil is also said to be good. I wipe the two bolt seals with a little lubricant at the same time. At 500-1000 pellets I lubricate the cocking lever linkage. I have used Beeman Pena-dry (moly in alcohol) and I have also used good quality gun oil for the linkage. Since the gun has a lot of steel, I wipe it down with rust inhibitng oil on a rag after use.

Fred
AJOO8

Post by AJOO8 »

I buy mine at nealjguns.com... 250 for 21 bucks.