TOZ Manual---English

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
deleted1

TOZ Manual---English

Post by deleted1 »

I have lost a most recent copy of the TOZ manual which was in English---I had gotten one from Nygords and another from a Target Talk member---. I have misplaced (CRS), {Senior Moment}, [Uncle Al is around the corner]---all of these--I'm getting a new TOZ from Larry Carter---I am going back to the gun that made me famous (har-de-har-har)---as the Morini 84E and Hammerli 160 are not forgiving enough for a 75 yr old duffer. Anyone out there who has one and can Xerox, scan, PDF---whatever---I will be infinitely grateful. Thanks in advance.
Fred Mannis

TOZ Manual

Post by Fred Mannis »

Bob,
I sort of recall sending this to you a while back. At 69 I can understand senior moments :-)

Fred
Bruce Martindale

Post by Bruce Martindale »

Wow, thanks, I needed that!

I have a poster from Mako on the TOZ parts, Let me see if I can upload it.

Nope, sorry too big at 1350 kb. Any other way to upload it?
deleted1

Post by deleted1 »

Bruce, is that a pdf or a jpeg file? Possibly it could be uploaded in parts or reduced in size---darned if I could tell you how, but there are a couple of computer mavins on the site that could possible help. Good shooting Bob R.
F. Paul in Denver

Post by F. Paul in Denver »

Bruce,

Size doesnt matter - send me a copy of that TOZ poster when you get a spare moment. Thanks

paul@figlialaw.com

F. Paul in Denver
Fred Mannis

Poster

Post by Fred Mannis »

Is this what you guys are looking for? I had to convert to grey scale and lower resolution to meet site size requirements

Post by Guest »

That's it !

bruce