Pardini K2S Cylinders?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Swoffer

Pardini K2S Cylinders?

Post by Swoffer »

Can someone advise where I can purchase a Pardini K2S cylinder? Cannot find one through a search anywhere.
Bill177

Pardini Source

Post by Bill177 »

There is a dearth of information about Pardini guns ever since the death of Don Nygord.

The current USA dealer is Larry's Guns and the Canadian dealer is North Silva Co. The former has no information (photos, prices, parts, support, etc.) about Pardini air pistols on his website and the latter does not appear to have a website at all.

Although my K2 is a fine gun that I enjoy shooting, had I know a year ago that Pardini was going to become an orphan gun in the USA, I would have purchased a Steyr from our host. Thus, I could have been assured continuing product support.
william

Post by william »

I don't think "orphan" is quite the right description. Larry is either in Italy now with the Pardini folks or just back from there. If you know how he has supported Hämmerli and Benelli, you can bet your last nickel he won't leave Pardini shooters by the wayside. Also the nice Canadian folks don't need a website. They - can you believe it(!) - answer their telephone.
F. Paul in Denver

Post by F. Paul in Denver »

Swoffer

Larry has received a Pardini shipment - I received my HP from him last week. You might try calling and asking Mary to check on K2 cylinder availabitliy.

Goood luck

Post by Guest »

If you should need to contact Pardini directly you can email them at this address: "Pardini Armi s.r.l." <info@pardini.it>
I had very rapid responses from Mr. Alberto Trincia, who was most helpful with my problem. My problem occured during the transition from Nygord Precision to Larrys Guns.

Based upon my dealings with Larry at Larry's Guns, you will not need to go any further than a call to his business. He is a class act period, as is our host here. They understand the true meaning of service.
Mike T.

web-site

Post by Mike T. »

The Canadian dealer, North Sylva Co. (aka International Imports), that Bill177 mentioned above, does have a web-site: www.targetshootingproducts.com
It is a bit "clunky" and does not list all their products (particularly pistols), so a phone call to them is definitely in order. However, based upon my experience over several years, do not expect a return call if you leave a message on their answering machine. Instead, keep calling back until you get a "live" person answering the phone.
Mike T.
Bill177

Why bother

Post by Bill177 »

Business must be very good if they cannot be bothered with answering emails or telephone messages. So good, that I would not wish to burden them with mine.
TomF

Post by TomF »

I have tried to buy from them and they never answered email or the phone.

There is also another Canadian outfit that does the same thing but is located in western Canada. Cant think of the name right now, but it must be a Canadian problem.
Rapid

website

Post by Rapid »

Hi Swoffer,
Someone must be reading this thread!

http://www.pardini.com

Cheers,
Bob