10 meter match at Roanoke ?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Post by pilkguns »

Okay Class, lets see a show of hands people that might compete in 10M match at the Roanoake airgun show, maybe a short match of 10 or 15 shots. If there was enough interest, maybe we could have a seperate class for classics, such as FWB 65's or Model 300's, anything that was totally human powered.

Just thinking out loud here mostly... your opinions please
VAshooter

Post by VAshooter »

I will shoot air pistol and if the rifle match is informal, meaning shirtsleeves not leather and canvas shooting clothes, I might consider bringing my FWB 300 too. If you have a separate class I'll bring my FWB 65 as well.

Doug in Virginia
omegaman

Post by omegaman »

I can do it.
RIchard Newman

Roanoke

Post by RIchard Newman »

When is this to be held? And if I am going to drive (given gas prices - and assuming I can go) I would prefer a full 60 shot match. -pistol.
Richard Newman
CraigE

count me in as well

Post by CraigE »

Does K58 fall into the "human powered" category? In any case, if you can put this all together, I suspect that the show will take on even more interest. Grand idea. My 2 pence CraigE
TWP

Post by TWP »

I coach a junior team, some of us were talking about driving down to look at the AR's.

We might drag a few kids along to shoot as well. We have both precision and sporter shooters.

Keep us informed of the match specifics.
Turbo Daggit

We might be able to help organize

Post by Turbo Daggit »

I am the 4-H shooting sports coordinator for Roanoke. As a fundraising oportunity we might be interested in help get this started up. Contact me VA-4h-BB@cox.net.
Chris Moore