New Steyr rifle models unveiled at IWA

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Warren

New Steyr rifle models unveiled at IWA

Post by Warren »

After talking about it for some time, Steyr have announced a new mid-priced match air rifle, the LG20 - an updated version of the LG10P that was so popular a few years back.

Also released is an upgrade of the LG100, the new LG110.

Sights on the LG110 come standard on an adjustable height base, like built-in riser blocks. I think these will be an option, not standard, on the LG20. Front globe is now 22mm, like the FWB.
Dan Hankins

Unvieled Steyr 10m rifles ????

Post by Dan Hankins »

Ok, good looking rifles. What are the differences in the two. Looks like one has an action similar to the LG-100, and the other, the LP-20 does not. Is the LP-20 some kind of relabled Anschutz?

Sent you all the way to Germany and you bring back these vague discriptions. When will these rifles be available for purchase and how much are they?

I like Steyr air guns. I enjoy dealing with Pilkington Competition, both the proprietor, and the international sales manager, and the other nice people there.

If ya'll don't know the answers to the above questions, I will understand. Sometimes them european folks can be a bit hard to get information out of. But let's get some details on these rifles. Heck, with one of them and a pilkington Competition T shirt, and maybe a hat, you'd just have to be a winner.

Respectfully,
Bubba
Foreign corespondent for the Southern Test Facility, Nixa, MO. USA
TWP

Post by TWP »

Warren,

What does "Mid-Priced" mean on the LG20 mean?
pdeal

Post by pdeal »

I tell you what I am very happy to see some of the mfrs trying to fill the hole that exists between the sporters and the now $2000-3000 rifles. I see Ans. has also released a lower end air rifle too. Also, in my NRA insights magazine there was advertised a new air rifle from I think Air Arms that is in the $500-$600 range. I can't find any info on it online though.