Who sells Pardini now in the U.S?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
BlazeAway

Who sells Pardini now in the U.S?

Post by BlazeAway »

Thanks.
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Larry Carter took over the Pardini and Toz (I think) and Rink (?) grips sales from Nygord.

www.larrysguns.com
(207) 657-4559
sparky

Post by sparky »

Neal Johnson gunsmithing also sells Toz:
http://www.nealjguns.com/ss_store/index.html

Does Larry Carter EVER update his website? There's NOTHING indicating he handles Pardini or any of Nygord's old stuff. Makes me worry a little about the service.
Scott H.

Post by Scott H. »

Larry's service is excellent, even if he doesn't seem to update his site much more than annually. .
tillman

Post by tillman »

I just bought my K2S Air from Bauer Shooting Supplies (www.bauershooting.com) in Northern Virginia-- $930 delivered. Very nice to talk to over the phone and he had them in stock.

Larry's is the only other shop I know of.

--Brian
Anything other than a 10 is a single digit.
JohnK

Post by JohnK »

Pilkington sells them.
I bought mine new from him a couple years ago.
I think he had a couple used ones for sale on his used equipment site as well.
JLK

Post by guest »

Larry Carter is indeed a great guy and very trustworthy. Between the shop move, taking on some of Don Nygord's old brand names, and maintaining a busy repair operstion, it is safe to say working on the website is not an urgent issue. It's nice to know that a service request is handled promptly rather than put off for web work. Give him a call. He's a great guy to deal with!
F. Paul in Denver

Post by F. Paul in Denver »

Last week a customer who had just placed an order found out that Larry is temporarily without an FFL because of the move. Customer was told it could be 5-6 weeks before Larry could ship his gun out.

That's what our federal govt seems to do best - screwing someone who has a sterling reputation and has to virtually shut down his service, repair and sales business because the ATF isnt happy.

I love my country but I fear my government.

F. Paul in Denver

Post by Guest »

Larry is also dealing with the State Dept. on import licensing for those products absorbed from the late Don Nygord. An expansion of the FFL for address change is one thing but add importation from many county-of-origin products definitely complicates matters. Larry Carter is and always will do his very best to solve customer issues but has his hands tied by our government in this matter.

Patiently waiting as well for Pardini items,

Lonnie Meyers