Love this quote

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

rgibson

Re: Love this quote

Post by rgibson »

I hope they take JamesHH's skeet gun/trap gun or target rifle first. Imagine someone believing that liberals know the difference between an AR and an Anschutz. Imagine if the Continental Congress had insisted that the citizens of the colonies (militia) be limited to wheellocks or matchlocks instead of the ultra modern (in 1775) flintlock assault rifles and muskets.
JamesHH

Post by JamesHH »

Well, they've taken your full-auto guns, short barreled shotguns, guns poor people can afford etc.

The NFA of 1934 has so thoroughly nerfed the second amendment in favour of the government the second amendment might as well not exist.

But I suppose people like to dream that they and their small-calibre pop-guns are somehow a match for government forces.
atomicgale
Location: Copperhill Tennessee USA (a registered CERCLA superfund site)

Post by atomicgale »

Our "Pop-guns" have worked before.

Long live the PARTISANS!!!

rgibson

Post by rgibson »

I have or have had all three of those things, HH, and I was born after 1934. I noticed the way you spelled "favour" and have deduced that you are just mad because we can still have stuff with flash suppressors and pistol grips. Stop trying to rile folks up and let's go shoot some Palma!
Ray Odle

Post by Ray Odle »

I truly hope the Liberals back off. I do not want to see our militia who is manned with more experienced combat soldiers out of uniform than in and hunters with pop guns that will stop a rhino charge put to use defending our constitution.
atomicgale

Post by atomicgale »

"A picture is worth a thousand words . . . . "
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Watch out! She’s using a Fed-eye mind trick!
atomicgale

Post by atomicgale »

There is a certain resemblance . . . .
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Yes, one is an evil, overlord who would stop at nothing to rule the universe. The other one is a fictional movie character.
atomicgale

Post by atomicgale »

Mike Bloomberg said that we “just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moderate-mic ... 34738.html
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Oh, that Nanny Bloomers. He always has a crowd of armed men around him.
NuJudge

Post by NuJudge »

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement on human rights. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
― William Pitt the Younger
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

Let’s get real for a minute. The Second Amendment was written so I could shoot Service Rifle competition. I am a lazy American. You know darn well we don’t want to shoot rapid-fire strings with a bolt-gun..too much work. Stoner wanted to create an evil black rifle but what he did was devise a platform that was capable of cleaning the P-100.
One of my other hobbies is studying people who think guns cause mental illness and criminal activity. Knives aren’t causing all the terrorist activity in the U.K. are they? Where do all those terrorist in France get their AKs? American gun shows? I think not.
kevinweiho

Post by kevinweiho »

rgibson wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:16 pmWhere do all those terrorist in France get their AKs? American gun shows? I think not.
Here you go...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/this-is-h ... t-to-paris
rgibson

Post by rgibson »

WHAT?! Illegal cross-border smuggling of prohibited scary assault rifles and other assorted crime and terrorism causing tools in Europe, the land of no violent crime. I was led to believe that once Nanny Bloomers and the other rocket surgeons banned the legal transfer of firearms to potential nare-do-wells like myself it would be Utopia in America..just like we got rid of the street drugs.
Rover

Post by Rover »

"just like we got rid of the street drugs"

Got a light?
atomicgale

Post by atomicgale »

FAKE NEWS:

Widely criticized for "Tearing up Trump's Speech" . . . .

Nancy Pelosi actually tore up the only surviving original copy of the BILL OF RIGHTS.