Sad Sad no more AR S. cali

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

cjay

phoenix club

Post by cjay »

To AW in the 40 years of the phoenix club and every person german, mexican. black,spanish,polish,and yes chinese have never complained about getting them different BY LAWS BECAUSE THEY DONT. AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDER STAND WHAT I SAID BEFORE IS THIS PLAIN ENOUGH. THE GUY IN CHARGE OF THE RANGE HIS NAME IS CHRIS WEBER HIS PHONE NUMBER IS 714-497-9265. This is the last time I am going to post this. Because if I wanted to hear this much CRYING I would go to a childrens day care center..
AW

phoenix club

Post by AW »

To c jay,

If what you said is true, why are you guys afraid to post your club policy and by-law on your website or here?
cjay

phoenix club

Post by cjay »

To AW because I don't feel like trying to enter 9 pages of BY LAWS for you since nobody else seems hung up on this issue like YOU..
cjay

PHOENIX CLUB

Post by cjay »

To ado. Call Chris Weber he would personaly like to invite you to the Phoenix Club and show you our range and what we are all about. You can talk it over and have a couple of good german beers. Best wishes C JAY.
AW

PHOENIX CLUB

Post by AW »

To c jay,

You can mail me a copy of your club’s by-laws and policy. I will be GLAD to scan them in for you with my computer and email the electronic copy for you to upload into your club’s website. This will allow everyone to know.

Thanks for inviting Ado. I hope he gets into your phoenix club. Maybe there is some hope for us to win an Olympic medal (any color) in the Men’s 10-meter Air rifle event. Yes, you guess it; the USA never won an Olympic medal in that event. Matt E. is our best hope.