Olympic Gold Medallist Olena Kostevych - Air Pistol Video

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Eddie Tsoi

Latest on Luna Toa

Post by Eddie Tsoi »

Attached is an interview of Toa when she returned to Shanghai, China.

I posted it because it seems interesting to watch the up and downs of a sportwoman, which in itself is some kind of experience besides shooting skills.

失意英雄陶璐娜:有失败也有收获 惨败与感情无关
2004年9月13日 9:28

与陶璐娜约定采访,是在她随上海奥运军团返沪时的虹桥机场。于是,六天后在上海射击运动训练中心,记者完成了与这位失意英雄面对面的访谈。

有失败也有收获

记者:你在雅典马可波罗射击场,面对自己的惨败伤心地流下了眼泪,大家都在电视荧幕上看到了这一幕。你对去雅典参加奥运会感到后悔吗?

陶:当时我哭了,是因为自己没能发挥出水平,而且被对手拉开这么大的差距,感觉很难过。但我对去雅典参赛并不感到遗憾,更不会后悔。从1997年开始,我的竞技状态一直不错,直到去年6月还在慕尼黑拿了世界杯赛的冠军。虽然近一年来的成绩不好,但我还是通过国内选拔赛取得了奥运会参赛资格。我很清楚奥运卫冕的艰难。迄今为止,能够蝉联奥运冠军的射击选手只有三人,一个是杨凌,一个是德国选手,一个是澳大利亚选手。我认为,在雅典有失败,但也有收获。在射完第一轮10发子弹的时候,我已经很清楚,94环的糟糕成绩,基本上失去了取得好名次的可能。我不断稳定自己的情绪,仍然努力去打后面30发子弹。能够这样坚持,就是一种收获。从悉尼夺金到雅典惨败,犹如从天堂跌到地狱,经历了这样的磨砺,我会更加坚强。失利原因在自身

记者:在你兵败雅典之后,关于失利原因的分析众说纷纭。你自己的看法如何?

陶:自己的成绩之所以下降,的确有着多方面的原因。其中有自己的,也有外界的,但我只想从自身找毛病。我承认这段时间心理上存在着一些问题,由于平时看人、看事过于理想化,一旦在生活、训练中碰到不如意的事情,就会感到非常失望,这多少影响了心理状态。另外,四年前在悉尼奥运会夺金后,纷至沓来的荣誉、赞美,也让我有种“高处不胜寒”的感觉,参加比赛时的心理压力比过去增大了。这可能是我不能很快从低潮中恢复状态的主要原因。至于技术和体能上,我觉得问题并不明显,但也值得好好总结。爱情并非绊脚石

记者:一些媒体都提到你的个人生活,譬如认为你状态差是“为情所困”。你认同这种说法吗?

陶:回国后,我从网上看到了不少这方面的报道。应当澄清的是,有许多说法是失实的。譬如,说我每天学古筝、练瑜珈,这是没有的事;说我每天只想带好儿子,其实至今我还没有孩子。至于情感问题,我的确在经历了一场感情风波之后,找到了新的恋人,他是我的中学同学。现在我俩的感情很好,但爱情绝不是事业的绊脚石。我的恋人叫黄亦斌,从事IT业,他非常支持我搞射击,一直鼓励我向新的目标努力。在我的成绩陷入低潮后,他专门向我讲述了台球老牌世界冠军戴维斯顽强奋斗、长葆运动青春的故事,我听了十分感动,并将它记录在自己的训练笔记上。从此,每当在比赛中落后,我就会想起戴维斯,当然也会想起恋人的激励。这次我从雅典回来,黄亦斌专程赶到北京去接机,他一再鼓励我不要气馁,使我很感动。绝不会就此挂枪

记者:许海峰教练在雅典接受记者采访时说,如果陶璐娜还想继续打下去,恢复到以往的水平甚至更好,那么最好两年不去碰枪。你接受这个建议吗?

陶:我理解许教练的意思,是要我彻底摆脱雅典失利的阴影,调整好心态,重新崛起。我不隐瞒自己的想法,首先,肯定不会考虑退役,就此挂枪。要是想退役,何不在四年前从悉尼奥运会回来时见好就收,急流勇退?既然早就有了接受失败的心理准备,而且相信自己还有潜力,我绝不会在失败面前当一个懦夫。我爱射击运动,只要条件许可,我愿意在射击场上干到50岁。其次,我从雅典回来后,也许会休息两三个月,然后再恢复训练,但不可能两年不去碰枪,因为明年十运会的任务在等着我。我相信自己走出低潮,并不一定需要两年时间。我还想告诉大家的是,我和黄亦斌可能不久就会去领取结婚证书,但婚礼一定要放到十运会之后再办,这是我俩共同的想法。

Is frustrated heroic Tao Luna: Has the defeat also to have the harvest disastrous defeat to have nothing to do with

on September 13, 2004 with the sentiment 9:28

Agrees the interview with Tao Luna, is when her returns Shanghai along with the Shanghai Olympic Games regiment the Hongqiao Airport. Thereupon, after six days in the Shanghai fire movement training center, reporter completed have been frustrated heroic face-to-face 访谈 with this position. Has the defeat also to have the harvest

Reporter: You in the Athens Marco Polo fire range, sadly flowed the tear facing own disastrous defeat, everybody saw this on the television screen. You to go to Athens to attend the Olympic Games to feel the regret?

Toa: At that time I have cried, is because own have not been able to display the level, moreover is pulled open by the match the such big disparity, felt feels bad very much. But I to go to Athens to participate certainly do not feel regretted that, cannot regret. Started from 1997, my athletic state was continuously good, has also taken the world cup champion until last June in Munich. Although the near for year result is not good, but I or have obtained the Olympic Games participation qualifications through the domestic trials. My very clear Olympic Games protect the championship difficulty. Until now, can continue without interruption the Olympic Games champion riflery contestant only to have three people, is Yang insults, is the German contestant, is the Australian contestant. I believed that, has the defeat in Athens, but also has the harvest. In shoots the first turn of 10 round bullet the time, I already very clear, 94 links too bad result, basically lose have obtained the position the possibility. I unceasingly stabilize own mood behind, still diligently hit 30 round bullets. Can persist like this that, is one kind of harvest. Seizes the gold from Sydney to the Athens disastrous defeat, just like falls the hell from the heaven, has experienced such wheting, I can be stronger. Unfavorable situation reason in oneself

Reporter: Defeats Athens after your soldier, has wide divided opinions about the unfavorable situation reason analysis. You view how?

Toa: Own result therefore the drop, indeed have the various reason. Has own, also has the outside, but I only want to look for the problem from oneself. I acknowledged in this period of time psychology has some problems, because usually looked the person, looked the matter too idealizes, once in the life, the training bumps into the unpleasant matter, will feel extremely disappointedly, this how many influence psychology conditions. Moreover, four years ago seize the gold after the Sydney Olympic Games, stream in the honor, praises, also lets I has plants "has unbearabl chill in a high position" the feeling, attends when the competition the pressure increased compared to the past. This possibly is I cannot very quickly restore the condition from the ebb tide the main reason. As for in the technology and the physical ability, I thought the question is not certainly obvious, but also is worth summarizing well. Love by no means stumbling obstacle

Reporter: Some media all mentioned your individual life, for example thought your condition difference is "is stranded for the sentiment". You approve this view?

Toa: After returns to homeland, I from on-line saw many this aspects report. Must clarify, some many views are not in accordance with the facts. For example, said I study the zheng every day, practice the fine jade hair ornament worn by women in ancient times, this is no matter; Said I only want to lead the good son every day, actually until now I do not have the child. As for the emotion question, I indeed after has experienced a sentimental disturbance, had found the new lover, he is my middle school schoolmate. Now both of our sentiment very is good, but the love is not the enterprise stumbling obstacle. My lover's name is Huang Yibin, is engaged in IT industry, he extremely supports me to do the fire, continuously encourages me to the new goal diligently. Falls into the ebb tide after mine result, he specially narrated ping-pong established brand world champion Davies to me tenaciously to struggle, the long luxuriant growth movement youth story, I listened extremely to be moved, and recorded it in own training writes down on. From this time on, whenever declines after the competition, I can think about Davies, certainly also can think about lover's drive. This I come back from Athens, Huang Yibin specially rushes Beijing meeting machine, he encourages me not to want repeatedly to be discouraged, causes me to be very affected. Cannot hang the gun in light of this

Reporter: Xu Haifeng trains accepts reporter when Athens the interview said, if Tao Luna also wants to continue to overcome, restores is even better to the former level, then the best two years do not bump the gun. You accept this suggestion?

Toa: I understood Xu trains the meaning, wants me thoroughly to get rid of the Athens unfavorable situation the shadow, the adjustment good intention condition, rerises. I do not conceal own idea, first, definitely cannot consider to retire, hangs the gun in light of this. If wants to retire, why not comes back in four years ago from the Sydney Olympic Games time quits when you're ahead, quits while ahead? Since already had has accepted the defeat the psychological preparation, moreover believed oneself also had the potential, I could not front the defeat work as a coward. I like firing at the movement, so long as the condition permitted, I am willing to do in the fire range to 50 years old. Next, after I come back Athens, perhaps can rest for 23 months, then restores the training again, but not the impossible two years not to bump the gun, because the next year ten will transport the meeting the duty to wait for me. I believed oneself goes out the ebb tide, certainly uncertain need two years time. I also want to tell everybody am, I and Huang Yibin possibly soon can go receives the marriage certificate, but the wedding ceremony certainly needs to put after ten transports meets again manages, this is both of our common idea.
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Sorry, I can normally decypher babelfish type translations but this one has got me beat.

All of the words are there, probably in the wrong order, with the addition of many superfluous ones. As a result it is vitually impossible to work out what she was saying I'm afraid.