Walther LP500!?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Tangohammerli

Re: Walther LP500!?

Post by Tangohammerli »

Had a chance to hold the new Walther at ShotShow.
I compared it to the Pardini K12. In my hand the K12 felt more solid in construction. I ordered the K12 today.
CarrieC

Post by CarrieC »

Mine arrives on Friday.
VERY excited!! (and this is the only place I can express this and have people understand).
I held one at WAG and fell in love with it.
Elmas

Post by Elmas »

CarrieC wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:03 am Mine arrives on Friday.
VERY excited!! (and this is the only place I can express this and have people understand).
I held one at WAG and fell in love with it.
Make sure it's love and not merely a passing infatuation ! I have been infatuated with nearly every AP I handled. How can one not be , they are all of such high quality !

I have a lot of respect for Walther air pistols as well as for Feinwerkbau , although , apart from an old Model 2 FWB , I shoot a Tesro PA10 and a Steyr EVO mechanical trigger .

In a sense Tesro is a Walther offspring , designed and manufactured by the former head engineer at Walther , who , when retired decided he still had a passion to make these AP's and Rifles and so he set up Technology Engineering Solutions Rohmer ( TESRO ) . My Tesro PA10 is very reliable and durable ... only negative point is that it has more perceived recoil than the EVO 10 which is amazingly recoilless !
Jerome

Post by Jerome »

Carrie, which LP500 did you order? Also, mechanical or electronic trigger? I'm keen to know whether the new mechanical trigger is exactly the same configuration as the mechanical trigger on the LP400?
CarrieC

Post by CarrieC »

Sorry for the delay!!! I got the Expert with the mechanical trigger.
I don't know if it is the same as the LP400, sorry.
ChipEck

Post by ChipEck »

I bet you love it!

Chip