Morini 162 muzzle flip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
flolo

Re: Morini 162 muzzle flip

Post by flolo »

[quote]When the air is moved UP it pushes the pistol DOWN and thus LESSENS the upward flip.[/quote]

did i write something different? +(-1) would still be an addition
Andre

Post by Andre »

I shoot a Tau 7 match. It's a co2 gun, and has quite a but of muzzle flip because of it. I have learned to control it and let it recoil into my arm, the sights do not move from the bull during the shot even though I can still feel the push, and if I do my part it's a good shot every time (for me, anyways :) )

Imagine an air rifle, they always have a little muzzle flip, but you just get used to it after awhile. Same with smallbore, if it's predictable you can always learn to shoot good with it.
flolo

Post by flolo »

another solution for the cm162 would be to turn it down to 143 m/s, as recommended by morini
Muffo

Post by Muffo »

I solv ed the muzzle flip on my morini by removing the wood from the top of the grip and using a sight extension to sit again the top of the hand. The grip had a lot more rake and then I added an adjustable trigger. This ment the axis of the border is way lower in the hand. I have since went back to an origin al grip because I think it made the pistol very un forgiving