Left hand slipping in offhand

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

bpscCheney

Post by bpscCheney »

Hmmm, I was shooting smallbore this week and switched back to my old Sauer glove and my scores jumped in my sling positions but my offhand scores dropped quite a bit and I've noticed it was because I was slipping. If I go back to my original glove (a Kustermann) it doesn't slip. Now my question is, can I use two gloves in competition? I can't seem to find a reference to this in the newest rule books.
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

In ISSF Championship a shooter may only use ONE Jacket, pair of shooting trousers and one pair of Boots. This is in Rule 7.5.1.4. This means that you can only have one jacket that must be used in all positions. If you shoot AR and prone, then you cannot have one jacket for the prone and one for standing with the AR if you are shooting both in the same championships.

The restriction on number of items you may have is specifically to those items. You should therefore be allowed to submit more than one shooting glove to EC. If they refuse it I guess thats a job for your Coach/Team manager, the rules are quite specific in naming the items which are restricted.

Alan
alabamaismylonging

Post by alabamaismylonging »

Rmarsh: I've tried it several times and hated it but I'll try it again. What's the best position of the fist?