WMG's in Torino

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Ricardo

Post by Ricardo »

I want to add kudos to Paul Messina and Dmitriy Shteyman from the USA. Nice guys, both. Dmitriy is also an amazing coach.
Slo cat

Post by Slo cat »

Mike M. wrote:
j-team wrote:
There's been early "talks" but nothing firm. Every effort will be made to have shooting included.
If you include the MLAIC events, I'll come and shoot.
Each host country has the flexibility to structure the shooting events to their satisfaction, probably taking into account local interests, facilities available, etc. Edmonton added NRA matches to the usual ISSF events. Sydney had mixed participation in many ISSF events. And Torino added muzzle loading events to the usual ISSF format. It will be interesting to see how Auckland structures their shooting events.

Here is a photo of four of the five USA shooters at the WMG. Paul Messina had departed when this photo was taken. L. to R., Dmitriy Shteyman, Larry Brockmiller, Steve Locatelli and Wayne W. Harris.

Regards,
Slo cat
Rover

Post by Rover »

You guys are looking pretty frisky. Must be those Colorado micro-breweries.

I like his beer, but Hickenlooper needs a bitch slap.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

and
while going that far from Oz, a great opportunity to 'tour'...

Friends in Zurich provided a base for Austria, Germany, France, then zig-zag around Italy.

Back home this morning there is a frost, after all that heat in Europe.