Who wants to shoot 10m Air Pistol in Southern California?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
E.K.

Bridge Jr. Shooting Club

Post by E.K. »

We just had open house
this is Jr. AP club but everyone are welcome

Bridge Jr. Shooting Club
bbmaster223@yahoo.co.kr
213-700-7161
compscotty

Post by compscotty »

I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada and would drive to LA to do a match. There is NOBODY in Las Vegas that does air pistol.
twojnar

Post by twojnar »

Thank you compscotty, I appreciate the response. It seems like we have quite a few people who are interested, that's great! :)
twojnar

Air Pistol Matches in SoCal

Post by twojnar »

UPDATE...
I have talked to Mr. Kim who runs the Bridge Junior Shooting Club in La Puente and he has said that he plans to start holding monthy PTO's in the near future. His contact information is in the forum but I have also listed it below. Thank you so much for everyone's input and support in trying to get some local Air Pistol matches going again, and thank you Mr. Kim for providing a place where we can enjoy the sport we love! He is also holding an Air Pistol Championship over Labor Day weekend which he has posted. Along with "riccap" who previously posted on this, I highly suggest you attend. Even if you don't compete you can cheer on the juniors who are the future and get to see some really good shooting!
Thanks again, Teresa

E.K.
Bridge Jr. Shooting Club
bbmaster223@yahoo.co.kr
213-700-7161
mikio

real late to the party!

Post by mikio »

you can count me in teresa.
NikNak

Late Notice

Post by NikNak »

NRA Sectional AP today & tomorrow at La Puente range. They may have some slots open for Sat. Contact 213-700-7161

Sorry for last minute nitice.