Training/Competition Diary - what do you write?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
peterz

Post by peterz »

Your initial statement was:”I find worrying about my score more often”. I have to order new glasses ;)
It's very clear your English is poor when it comes to colloquial expressions. "Worrying about my score" doesn't mean, literally, that I am worrying. It means that I'm keeping track of the score, or even that I'm thinking seriously about it. You are, like many from the old USSR, a literalist. You can't help it.
I can’t be too much helpful for hobby shooter
You can't help me because I'm a hobby shooter? I seem to remember that roughly a month ago you offered, if I would pay you in the high three figures, to come to my home and work with me for one day. I declined, because I didn't think we were a good fit as coach and athlete.
Russ

Post by Russ »

Dear peterz.
Thank you,
you do not need to advertise my service here. I’m OK without your sincere promotion:). You are not an expert at this field too. :(
You are so persuasive about English,with the aim of I will give you’re my word that I will take some classes. :)
I can’t be too much helpful for hobby shooter, I think we have a lot of guys who can able to help you, this is out of my range of expertise. I’m really sorry. Your initial statement was:” I find worrying about my score more often”. I have to order new glasses ;)
It's very clear your English is poor when it comes to colloquial expressions. "Worrying about my score" doesn't mean, literally, that I am worrying. It means that I'm keeping track of the score, or even that I'm thinking seriously about it.
Dear peterz. It is clear your English better than mine, :) I admitted it earlier.
I still surprised how such as an expert of colloquial expressions able to miss statement written personally to you: “I can’t be too much helpful” do you need others expertise to know more about what is correct expression of this statement ?
Pricing information is published on my website. It is no conspiracy about it. If you not interested, so what is the big deal? There is a particular reason why it is expencive!There is the same logical order: If you need to buy a car….you will buy a Cadillac or Lincoln Navigator :) If we will care too much about money we all must drive Yugos. :)

You voluntarily chose to use "public transportation" to get to your desired destination and keep complaining why the "price of Mazeratti ride" is so high in comparison with your current ride? I can provide alternative way of thinking for you: suggest for yourself “it is just not yours style”.;) Price is not always last point of decision making process my friend.
If one day can change someone’s performance at 30 points up, I think this is good investment.
It is great also if someone can accomplish it after 8 hours class. :)
I didn't think we were a good fit as coach and athlete.
This is correct statement also. It is not necessary to bring too much attention to my or yours personality.
We have a lot of different things to discuss. Do not take it personal.

I’m so confident in my system that I can offer “Money back guarantee” If I will not show problem solution for any particular case. ;)
Last edited by Russ on Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ShotMuse

Post by ShotMuse »

I like to keep track of conditions, and then trends of scores and notes of any particular thoughts and details that come up for a given session. I wrote an iPhone app to keep it all called ShotMuse3.
Mike