Cm-2 rifle

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

ksumojo

Anschutz 1907

Post by ksumojo »

Charlotte wrote:Before I started shooting the 1907 I was cleaning 5 out of 6 A-23-5's in practice using SK Std Plus before doing the modifications to the gun and stock and I was Sharpshooter classification. I've only been back with the CM-2 for a month or so, so give me another month to get back into the groove with it and I'll post my scores in an upcoming conventional 3200.
Masterclass stocks will install the cheekpiece for about $165 but that price may not be current. DIY and just the cost of the hardware which was $95 I think. The buttplate was $190, the inserts were $20, the rail cost $14 and that price is also an old one, but not far off. The extension tube and clamp were $27 each and I use an Anschutz front globe on the tube and an Anschutz rear sight with a Gehman Adjustable Iris when the mood strikes me, but currently I'm happy with the Russian rear sight.
I think I probably just don't like the 1907 platform and am thinking about getting a 2013 in a 2313 stock. A Bleiker rifle would be nice, but unless I win the lottery or inherit some money that probably won't happen. In the mean time I'm going to keep shooting the CM-2 and am considering putting the 1907 0n the auction block.
Let me know if you are selling the 1907, I will be interested in it. Thank you.