Ammunition situation in the US--what is your handle on it?

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Philadelphia

Re: ammo situation

Post by Philadelphia »

Anonymous wrote:Oops. Janet Napolitano just opened a new case file on you.

Doh! She just opened a file on me too! I hear helicopte . . . .

That would be more in line with Bush's administration.
Where were you all freedom fighters then?
What are you talking about? George and I used to hunt together. When we'd button up the camo and pull those fine rifles out of the truck, nobody was running around labeling anybody an extremist and nobody (but the game) wanted the rounds numbered, serialized, databased, licensed, registered, one a month, all present and accounted for and whatever else the anti-gun zealots have dreamed up.

Now hunting with the former veep is a whole different story. We don't do that anymore . . .

:-)

(yes, tongue in cheek)
Steve Swartz as Guest

Post by Steve Swartz as Guest »

"That would be more in line with Bush's administration.
Where were you all freedom fighters then?"

Don't know about you but for me it goes back farther than that.

When Bush Sr. decided to "compromise" on automatic weapons I changed my party affiliation and have been shoveling money to NRA-ILA and GOA ever since. And working "grassroots" with my state organization to advance RKBA issues.

Why do you automatically assume that "Everybody Who Doesn't Like Obama Must Like Bush?"

That old demmican/republicrat thinking stopped making sense in the 80s (1880s).

Steve

Post by Guest »

[quote=Why do you automatically assume that "Everybody Who Doesn't Like Obama Must Like Bush?"

That old demmican/republicrat thinking stopped making sense in the 80s (1880s).

Steve[/quote]
What part of my post made you think that way? All I did is stated fact.

Re: ammo situation

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

What are you talking about? George and I used to hunt together. When we'd button up the camo and pull those fine rifles out of the truck, nobody was running around labeling anybody an extremist and nobody (but the game) wanted the rounds numbered, serialized, databased, licensed, registered, one a month, all present and accounted for and whatever else the anti-gun zealots have dreamed up.

Now hunting with the former veep is a whole different story. We don't do that anymore . . .
[/quote]

Unless George's vice showed up, then you guys became a game.