What's an awesome air pistol? Are they the same?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
the can

Post by the can »

I there the Can here, after a break of some ten years iv,e gone back into pistol shooting, Back here in the UK we have sestrictions on hand guns as you guys know, so i went for a AP after a lot of soul serching i contacted Steyr direct and bought a LP10, What a pistol after the third outing my averages were in the upper 80 and climeing, its the dogs b#####s go get one boy
"The Can"
the can

Post by the can »

I there the Can here, after a break of some ten years iv,e gone back into pistol shooting, Back here in the UK we have sestrictions on hand guns as you guys know, so i went for a AP after a lot of soul serching i contacted Steyr direct and bought a LP10, What a pistol after the third outing my averages were in the upper 80 and climeing, its the dogs b#####s go get one boy
"The Can"
muffinboy

dreaming...

Post by muffinboy »

yep.. still dreaming of getting one... *envy* hehehe (and it's my bday in a couple of hours... darn..)
N A N O

Post by N A N O »

[quote="slavochk"]

Basically it's the same pistol as my Steyr LP1. Word record was achieved with this pistol in 1989 (593/600), so it's all about the shooter. Find the pistol which anatomically fits you the best, and consider parts and service.

Sorry slavochk, but the pisto with the world record is a Feinwerkbau model 2, is a CO2 pistol, without compensator or absorvers, the owner of the record in 10m Air Pistol Men is Sergei PYZHIANOV, URS 593 13.10.1989 WCF Munich (GER).

Nano
AJOO8

Post by AJOO8 »

N A N O wrote:
slavochk wrote:
Basically it's the same pistol as my Steyr LP1. Word record was achieved with this pistol in 1989 (593/600), so it's all about the shooter. Find the pistol which anatomically fits you the best, and consider parts and service.

Sorry slavochk, but the pisto with the world record is a Feinwerkbau model 2, is a CO2 pistol, without compensator or absorvers, the owner of the record in 10m Air Pistol Men is Sergei PYZHIANOV, URS 593 13.10.1989 WCF Munich (GER).

Nano
Sergei PYZHIANOV, I've heard a lot of stories about this man from my coach who was coached by him. Told me how Sergei let my coach try and shoot rapid fire and coach said he had a group so big that Sergei says "Good God man I can do better with my shoe!" and he took his shoe off and nailed the ten ring!!!
Coach was talking to him about me a few months back and he said that he was workin me too hard! lol!

Yeah its probably 90% shooter but the other 10 is about a good gun which builds confedance!