AR in the Roswell Ga Area

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

2016oly

AR in the Roswell Ga Area

Post by 2016oly »

Hello I live in Roswell and im afther any info About places i can shoot 10m AR in the Roswell Ga area. All info is appriciated
rfwhatley

Post by rfwhatley »

Contact your local 4H (Fulton County Extension Office), or contact local high schools for a team. You might also contact River Bend Gun Club.
JPOC

Post by JPOC »

Sadly, River Bend Gun Club no longer has an air gun program or range. A high school team, such as the one at Roswell HS and many other area schools, is only for students of the particular school.

Is this for an adult shooter, or a junior?

I am not aware of a program/place for adult shooters.

For juniors, the best bet near you is the Cherokee County 4H program run by Coach Bobby Rogers.
rayjay

AGBR

Post by rayjay »

I am trying to get some air gun and rimfire benchrest going at Riverbend. If anyone in the area is interested please contact me. Air gun BR is growing in popularity with several ranges in the SE already having matches. It should be a great sport for those whose eyesight is not what it used to be.

I would also like to meet up with some current match airgun owners as I would like to try out a highend match air rifle. I can swap out time on either of my centerfire BR rifles, a 30BR and a 6PPC. I am a member at River Bend and we could meet there.

Thanks
Ray

rm250rr at bellsouthdotnet