Where to find posters

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

2many7s

Where to find posters

Post by 2many7s »

I have been looking for some shooting posters (or pictures) to use to decorate our range. I have seen some of Nancy Johnson, Matt Emmons, Jason Parker and others that give tips, demonstrate correct position, or just inspire by using images of the newest technology and Olympic or World Cup matches. I have checked ebay, the CMP, and the USA shooting store with Zero results. Does anyone have any suggestions or any old posters lying around? I would also like some of college shooting programs such as Jacksonville State, Memphis, Ole Miss, West Va. The Army Marksmanship Unit, WSest Point, ect...
Quest1

Posters

Post by Quest1 »

Email some of the companies like Anschutz, FWB, or Steyr. They have posters that you can get for your club. Scott has some posters from Steyr. I got some from him and about three or four from Anschutz.
seemehaha

Post by seemehaha »

also send e-mails out to the college coaches who you want posters of. more likely than not, they'll send you a poster (if they have one) and a few media guides. It's a win-win for recruiting and getting your program's name out there for them.
2many7s

Thanks

Post by 2many7s »

Thanks guys, I have been out of town but I will try those ideas this week.