Target load for Pardini HP New

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
dazza

Target load for Pardini HP New

Post by dazza »

I have been shooting .314 98gn HBWC on 1.5gn of WST in a FAS 603, this load proved quite reliable and accurate.

I have now started shooting the same load in a Pardini HP New, and the performance appears to be similar. However I am not sure of the bore size in the Pardini; if anybody would care to comment on recommended loads for the Pardini I would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance
Leon

Re: Target load for Pardini HP New

Post by Leon »

dazza wrote:I have been shooting .314 98gn HBWC on 1.5gn of WST in a FAS 603, this load proved quite reliable and accurate.

I have now started shooting the same load in a Pardini HP New, and the performance appears to be similar. However I am not sure of the bore size in the Pardini; if anybody would care to comment on recommended loads for the Pardini I would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance
I also have a Pardini HP New and my one really likes 98gn Taipan HBWC with 1.7 grains of Bullseye
dazza

Post by dazza »

Leon wrote:I also have a Pardini HP New and my one really likes 98gn Taipan HBWC with 1.7 grains of Bullseye
Leon thanks for your reply, what dia. projectiles are you using?
Leon

Post by Leon »

dazza wrote:
Leon wrote:I also have a Pardini HP New and my one really likes 98gn Taipan HBWC with 1.7 grains of Bullseye
Leon thanks for your reply, what dia. projectiles are you using?
.314. But what works for my gun may not neccessarily work for yours - worth a go though !