Anschuts free pistol

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
haemis762

Anschuts free pistol

Post by haemis762 »

Hello all, i have been wondering for a while why Anschuts have not had a go at a free pistol. They have taken the step into Air, so why not free. They have made some of the best 22 target rifles over the years, so it seems logical to have a go at the 50m pistol.
Just curious more than anything else. I am thinking of purchasing a 50m pistol, i just have to sell a kidney or some other body part to get enough money to purchase a Morini.

Cheers Haemish
j-team

Post by j-team »

They haven't really made a step into air pistol. They just got Steyr to make them on their behalf.

The market for air pistols is huge compared to what it would be for a free pistol.
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Besides, they own 50 +/- 1% of Steyr Sportwaffen, and if the rumours about a new Steyr FP are true...
haemis762

Post by haemis762 »

rumors....? I seem to be a bit sheltered down here in Australia
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

Haemish
You'll just have to get out of Sydney a bit more!
We've got lots of pistol clubs where you can pick up great rumors - (not sure how true they are).
I've got to admit its the first I've heard of a new free pistol in the making too!
Picked up a great Toz recently and I think I will stick with it for the moment.
haemis762

Post by haemis762 »

If you hear of anything else decent second hand in the pipelines, keep me in mind. Anything is an upgrade from my old Drulov!
ColinC

Post by ColinC »

There are free pistols changing hands all the time. Two members in my club have just sold Toz pistols to buy Morinis. I purchased mine through Potters.
Let them know you are hunting and you won't have to wait long. They are Morini agents so have free pistols being traded regularly. Often they are gone before they make it up onto the web site.
Cheers Colin
PS ... I really like the jewellery. Do you do handgun designs too??