ANS 2013 rubber gasket

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

B.T.Carstensen

ANS 2013 rubber gasket

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

I need to get a new rubber gasket for my 2013 (that the rubber piece that separates the action from the alu stock).

When I talked to ten ring about it he said that ANS was not giving anyone that piece. He suggested a rubber material that could be cut to the right shape and it could be found at your local hardware store (I think he siad it was used in roofing but I'm not sure). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Brian
Aviator24

ANS 2013 rubber gasket

Post by Aviator24 »

If you haven't already, give a call to Brenzovich. I've found they have alot of things that other dealers do not. And if it's a problem with the rifle, they are expedient about getting it fixed.
Aviator24

ANS 2013 rubber gasket

Post by Aviator24 »

http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.php5
Check out that link. Check the box for your rifle and download it. It's the entire parts list. If you find out what it is, most dealers can order it, although it may take a long time to get here. I would have attached the file, but it wouldn't let me. Hope that helps.
-Haynes
B.T.Carstensen

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

Nope, no one has this piece I have tried to find it but no one can get it. Like I said before ANS for some reason is not giving it out.

The piece I need the a rubber gasket that separates the stainless steel action and the ALU stock (when steel and alu come into contact it can cause the steel to corrode and it also acts as a shock absorber).

-brian
Rutty

Post by Rutty »

You could try HPS. They provide a nylon shim to fit 19 series Anschutz actions to their stocks. I cannot recall seeing a 20 series action in an HPS stock but they might be able to help you.

Rutty
Kiwi bob

Rubber beding.

Post by Kiwi bob »

Hi Brian,
I have herad that this beding is unavailable!!!

Why does it need replacing?

Kiwi Bob
B.T.Carstensen

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

Rutty wrote:You could try HPS. They provide a nylon shim to fit 19 series Anschutz actions to their stocks. I cannot recall seeing a 20 series action in an HPS stock but they might be able to help you.

Rutty
Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Brian
B.T.Carstensen

Re: Rubber beding.

Post by B.T.Carstensen »

Kiwi bob wrote:Hi Brian,
I have herad that this beding is unavailable!!!

Why does it need replacing?

Kiwi Bob
I was told that it needs replacing every few years, also it does not want to stay in the stock (there is an adhesive on the back that has dried out) and the gasket has dried out so much so that it causes my action to sit off center.

Brian
Buckeye

2013 bedding

Post by Buckeye »

Brian,
I sent you a PM. Let me know