Ambidextrous grip for Steyr LP2 ?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Visitor from the UK

Ambidextrous grip for Steyr LP2 ?

Post by Visitor from the UK »

Hello everyone - I have an LP2 that I use for non competitive shooting at home, plinking in the garden etc. I am left handed and my wife is righthanded - as such, I'd like to get an ambidextrous grip on the pistol so she can start shooting it as well - without me having to change from LH to RH grips every other day -

I see that Steyr has such a grip for the smaller LP2 but as I have a large hand, this is unlikley to fit me ? Or will it ?

I have also looked to Rink to see if they do anything but I struck out -

Any and all thoughts much appreciated - best regards

Max
Fred.Mannis

Re: Ambidextrous grip for Steyr LP2 ?

Post by Fred.Mannis »

Visitor from the UK wrote:Hello everyone - I have an LP2 that I use for non competitive shooting at home, plinking in the garden etc. I am left handed and my wife is righthanded - as such, I'd like to get an ambidextrous grip on the pistol so she can start shooting it as well - without me having to change from LH to RH grips every other day -

I see that Steyr has such a grip for the smaller LP2 but as I have a large hand, this is unlikley to fit me ? Or will it ?

I have also looked to Rink to see if they do anything but I struck out -

Any and all thoughts much appreciated - best regards

Max
Use the price of another pair of grips as the down payment for another AP :-)
Visitor from the UK

Ambidextrous grip for LP2

Post by Visitor from the UK »

Thanks Fred - LOL - that is the longer term strategy as I would like to have my wife join in the sport but for now, just need to find a cost effective way for her to give it a go.

Presumably someone somewhere can make one ?

cheers

Max
psf32

Post by psf32 »

I have 2 left hand grips for a styer pistol samll and medium for sale in the uk.

PM me if intrested.