Hammerli 152 grip

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
jak10x1

Hammerli 152 grip

Post by jak10x1 »

Anyone know where I can find a XL RH grip for a Hammerli 152 FP?

Thanks, John
Tycho

Post by Tycho »

Morini - they used to make them for Hammerli - although if that is what you mean by "find", I don't know...
jak10x1

Grip for 152

Post by jak10x1 »

I tried Morini and don't make a XL any longer so IM hopeing to find a used one. Mabe even a L and then I will try and sand it down. Thanks, John
ausdiver99

Post by ausdiver99 »

If you are still looking there might be a set of enormous grips from a 152 I am thinking about buying. The former owner had these custom made and he had hands like hams. The grips are in Melbourne Australia.

Cheers

Pete
jak10x1

152 grips

Post by jak10x1 »

Posibly, can I get picture of them with a ruler next to them so I can see if they might work? My hand across is about 103mm.

IM in the USA

Thanks, John
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

John - where are you measuring 103mm? I have a Morini RH 152 grip that was sized for my hand which is 85mm. I measure this be placing a ruler straight across my open hand at the base of the four fingers. This grip has LOTS of wood left at the bottom to carve out for a wider hand.

Also, don't know what Rink makes for the 152, but my 150 currently wears a Rink grip and it is a very nice grip to shoot. It's kinda pricey...
mister G

Post by mister G »

I have available a set of Morini large, right hand grips for the 152. Perfect condition. Pics available. If nothing else works out, contact me by e-mail or PM.
jak10x1

grips

Post by jak10x1 »

mister g send me a picture of the grips. If you have a ruler handy take the picture with ruler and grips together. My hand is 103 mm just below the knuckles.

Thanks, John
mister G

Post by mister G »

e-mail on the way with pics attached.