Excel spread for 20/20 and 60/60 scores??

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
GS3

Excel spread for 20/20 and 60/60 scores??

Post by GS3 »

I am knew to the whole "10M AP" shooting but find that I am shooting 2-4 matches a week. I was wondering if any excel gurus put together a excel spread that when you enter in the score (ex. 169/200), it automatically figures out the percentage of that match AND the cumulative percentage of all the matches you shot thus far.
I stumbled across something like what I am talking about but it figures average, standard deviation, ft lbs etc across a chrony string.

Was just wondering if something like this or similar exists for the above stated specifications.
Thanks.
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Hi GS3,
I developed this for free pistol that you may be able to adapt if no one else comes up with what you need.
You'll have to delete my averages because I didn't have time to mess with it this morning.
Ben
Last edited by Freepistol on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GS3

Post by GS3 »

Thanks, I can not get that excel spread to calculate 2, 10 shot strings since it seems to be based on 6, 10 shot strings.
This will work well for the few 60/60 matches but will not work for the majority of my shoots (20/20). I tried deleting the other 4 rows but its still calculates the 1st 2 as 1/3 of the whole. Is there an easy fix?
Again, I thank you for your spread and I will use it for 60/60. Half my issue has been answered thanks to your spread. Thank you :-)
Greatly appreciated.
Very respectfully
Greg S
jimsoars

Post by jimsoars »

Here is a simplified version of that sheet that allows you to enter less than 6 strings. See if this works for you.

Jim
Attachments
Shooting Record.xls
(236 KiB) Downloaded 344 times
GS3

Post by GS3 »

Jimsoars;
Thanks yet again!!!
That is perfect and I am now covered for both 20/20 and 60/60.
Greatly appreciated :-)