Marschal Grips

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

jmessina

Marschal Grips

Post by jmessina »

Has anyone ordered custom grips from this company. They are based in Hungary and their prices are CHEAP. TOZ 35 grips $150. Just wondering.
Dogchaser

Post by Dogchaser »

Someone here recommended them to me and I haven't taken the leap yet.

Let me know if you get a set.

Re: Marschal Grips

Post by Guest »

jmessina wrote:Has anyone ordered custom grips from this company. They are based in Hungary and their prices are CHEAP. TOZ 35 grips $150. Just wondering.
I bought a set of grips for a Walther GSP from Dennis. He had standard walnut at $100 or a special Zebrawood at $150. Took about 3 weeks and I'm very pleased with them. A buddy of mine bought a set of left-handed grips for an IZH-35M. Excellent quality and delivered in about 10 days!
william

Post by william »

I have one on my TOZ. It took a couple of minutes with a hand file to fit it to the pistol - TOZ grip frames have more variation than we've come to expect. Another few minutes of work fitting to my hand - also a nonstandard size item - and Bob's your uncle. I prefer it very much to Morini and even to Rink.
lollo

Post by lollo »

Has anyone heard from Dennis recently - I've been trying to reach him via email but haven't been able to..

jmessina: His grips are high quality, you should try them.
Freepistol

Post by Freepistol »

Hi Lollo,
I just received an email from him yesterday after emailing him the day before. It says on his website that he has a new daughter. Maybe he has been playing with her instead of working!
I wanted a new grip for my Hammerli 162, but he doesn't offer them yet.
Regards,
Ben
lollo

Post by lollo »

baby shmaby - I need some grips (kidding). I know that they can be very distracting.

BTW it looks like his mail server may be down. The email I'd send to dennis@marschalgrips.com has bounced back with an error message.
BobGee

Post by BobGee »

It appears that A74BEDLM and I (and others no doubt) are having the same problem with the Marschals (Gustav and Dennis): no response to a series of emails.