Steyr LP10 CO2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Mike Taylor

Steyr LP10 CO2

Post by Mike Taylor »

Did the LP10 come in a CO2 version?
I've found no mention of it on the Steyr web-site.
Mike T.
cdf

Post by cdf »

It can or could be ordered in CO2 , I think there are retrofit conversions available . ya might also find parts from those guys who went from CO2 to air .

Chris
Mark Briggs

Post by Mark Briggs »

Mike - the Co2 version isn't very popular, but definitely available. Commonly referred to as LP-10C as opposed to LP-10P.

Just as an aside, I converted my LP-1 from Co2 to air. Didn't like it at all when shooting air, so have since switched back to Co2.
Fred Mannis

Re: Steyr LP10 CO2

Post by Fred Mannis »

Mike Taylor wrote:Did the LP10 come in a CO2 version?
I've found no mention of it on the Steyr web-site.
Mike T.
Mike,
I have the stuff from my LP1 when I converted it to air - regulator, adaptor, two cylinders. Don't know if it will fit the LP10. Willing to sell.

Fred
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

It will fit the LP10.
Mike Taylor

LP10 CO2

Post by Mike Taylor »

I bought a used LP10 in CO2 a while ago. It did not come with a manual, so I went to the Steyr web-site to download one. I was surprised to find that there was no manual for a CO2 version of the LP10. I then wondered if my particular gun was not a factory model but rather a conversion that a previous owner might have carried out. (Posts above indicate that there was indeed a factory CO2 version of the LP10.)
The mechanicals of the gun, except for the air/CO2 parts, seem to be covered by the 'standard' LP10 (air) manual. However, I would like to have a parts list and diagram for the CO2 cylinders and any CO2 specific parts in the gun.
Fred M., thanks for your offer to sell the CO2 parts from your LP1, but as you can see above, I have the CO2 version of the LP10.

As an aside, I'm shooting an AP40 (air) with my left hand and left eye alternately with the LP10 (CO2) with my right hand and right eye. My scores, as yet, show no significant difference between the two :-(
Mike T.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

My LP10 manuall includes both CO2 an CA in the same manual. I could probably scan the CO2 filling instruction and the CO2 exploded diagram and parts list if you need them. I would contact them directly they will probably ship you a manual (due to liability reason firearm MFgs are really good at sending out replacement manuals)
Mike Taylor

Manual

Post by Mike Taylor »

Richard,
Thanks for the offer of copying. I'll try your other suggestion first: Writing (e-mail) to Steyr directly.
Regards,
Mike T.
jipe

Post by jipe »

Mark Briggs wrote:Mike - the Co2 version isn't very popular, but definitely available. Commonly referred to as LP-10C as opposed to LP-10P.
I would say that it was available. First models had the type (air or CO2) written on the cylinder mounting (see the picture of my first LP10 of jan 2000 below, it is written "Steyr Air"on it). On new models nothing is written there and I do not think that the LP10C is still available from Steyr.
Mike Taylor wrote:I bought a used LP10 in CO2 a while ago. It did not come with a manual, so I went to the Steyr web-site to download one. I was surprised to find that there was no manual for a CO2 version of the LP10.
The reason is that Steyr made several versions of the user manual. The LP10C was only described in the first version (the one on the picture below). Later user manual (with a green background) do not contain the LP10C.

arjunschandel@gmail.com

Mannual of CO2

Post by arjunschandel@gmail.com »

I have converterd my co2 in to LP 10. I need mnnual of co2, for trigger adjustment. please clarify.