Exploded parts diagram for FWB Model 90

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Exploded parts diagram for FWB Model 90

Post by Guest »

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone might have a parts list or exploded view diagram for a FWB Model 90 that then can send to me.

Thank you
Airguntech

Post by Airguntech »

Sorry was not signed in when I asked this question (above).

Thanks
Spike

FWB 90 exploded view here

Post by Spike »

Airguntech

Post by Airguntech »

Thank you, didn't realise.

I am only a newbie to 10m Target pistol shooting dicipline and I must say I am hooked...Very challenging sport indeed.

It all started when I purchased a HW40PCA which I enjoy shooting a lot. Quite accurate despite its modest price Tag.
Recently I got the chance to pick up a FWB Model 90 for a bargain price. It is in superb condition and so nice to shoot.

Has anyone had any experience with the FWB Model 90. Are they a good pistol to use for Target. I know they are a bit out dated now but will it still hold its own against the PCP's or Pneumatics

Airguntech
New Zealand
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Airguntech wrote:Has anyone had any experience with the FWB Model 90. Are they a good pistol to use for Target. I know they are a bit out dated now but will it still hold its own against the PCP's or Pneumatics
I doubt whether the latest guns are intrinsically any more accurate than your model 90 if it is in good condition.

The difference is that the newer guns are more user friendly, making them easier to shoot consistently.

You say that you are new to 10m. Enjoy shooting the model 90 and use it to learn the basics of technique. The time to worry about trading up is when you think that the gun is holding you back, whether that is just imagined or reality.
Airguntech

Post by Airguntech »

Thanks for the reply,
Yes the Mod 90 seems to be in excellent condition and shoots well.
I have ordered a new main spring, piston seal and buffer as well as a few other items for a future tune (if I am game). I have a lot of experience with Air rifles and I respring and tune all my own airguns but pistols of this type are a new kettle of fish.

Airguntech