USAS memebership signin working!

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

PETE S

USAS memebership signin working!

Post by PETE S »

I just registered and am in checking some cool stuff out on the USAS website. I check my rankings, mmebership information and coud register for the National on-line (which I might try in a few days)

You have to have an email address but this can be overcome.

Looks good so far but it is still a work in progress so let us work with USAS and be positive.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Pete,
I can't figure out even where to register. Can you or anyone out there tell me how to find a link/button on the USA homepage that I can register so I can check out the cool stuff too? Much appreciated.
mjguzy

Post by mjguzy »

It appears that you do this under "membership", but I wasn't able to log on. Maybe I wasn't doing it correctly, though....
Mike
mjguzy

Post by mjguzy »

I just went back to the website and the "membership" button is no longer there. I had a message from MS explorer that the security certificate wasn't valid when I tried earlier, so maybe they are in the process of modifying the site (8:20 CST). I hope so!
Mike

Post by Guest »

OMG! Why don't they just post an alert on the website that it is 'work in progress'????????? Is that really that hard to do?