How many still co2

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
darrell

How many still co2

Post by darrell »

I had always led to think that co2 had a lot less followers than air after reading all the posts on new to co2 i am wondering how many are still using there co2 guns ? Which are you using and why ! I borght mine cheep i find it easy to fill and a nice gun i do not want to change why dont we still see as many co2 and why cant we still buy them?
Jim E

Post by Jim E »

Phssp --- remove your post ... we don't want the public to know the virtues of CO2 like twice as many shots per fill or that the world AP record is held by a CO2 pistol.

If you shoot at the North Pole or in Palm Springs during July CO2 isn't the best approach ... but just about everywhere else modern people live is very CO2 friendly.

My favorites are:

Steyr Match 88
Walther CPM-1
Steyr LP-1C
Bill177

Co2

Post by Bill177 »

If you have used 90% of the Co2 in a cylinder, you still have full pressure. Can you do that with CA?
joels

Post by joels »

hey guys, if we dont change from time to time some good marketing people wil be "fired". The truth is that most of us can't make use of the full potential of these fine pistols be they CO2, CA or Piston.
I guess it's fun to change to a new pistol from time to time knowing that we shoot the same equipment as the top shooters.
BTW I always try to shoot the best equipment so I know I have only myself to blame.
Happy new year
zed

Post by zed »

When I feel my level of performance has surpassed the capability of my pistol I shall replace the pistol. I'm still shooting, and learning, with my CPM-1.
darrell

Post by darrell »

And again for a nother question if your co2 were to die what would you replace it with a new co2 like a pardini or would you go state of the art air pistol?
Bill177

Co2

Post by Bill177 »

I'd repair/replace with another Co2 AP.
Richard H

Post by Richard H »

LP 10 can still be had in CO2 I beleive if not it can easily be converted.
GaryN

Post by GaryN »

My CPM-1 will easily outshoot me.
The only reason for me to upgrade would be if the new pistol fits my small hand better. Till then I'm happy.