Collegiate Athlete Needs Place To Shoot - Bozeman, MT Area

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

JPOC

Collegiate Athlete Needs Place To Shoot - Bozeman, MT Area

Post by JPOC »

Thank you, Tarket Talkers, for your great response via post reply and email to my earlier posts looking for a place to shoot for a Japanese Paralympics shooter in California and a college shooter in Georgia.

We are now looking for a place to shoot for another college student who is a pistol shooter (air and .22) in Bozeman, MT or in that area. A local coach can arrange for air pistol training, but the .22 hasn't been solved yet. During the warmer months, outdoors is fine, while cold season in MT will require indoor facilities. A 50 foot range would be just fine.

Even if the athlete needs to travel to Butte, Helena, or another location now and then, it certainly is better than not being able to train!

Thank you in advance for your responses!

-JP
coach

Shooting in Bozeman, MT

Post by coach »

Chect out the ROTC at the Montana state University to see if they still have an indoor range. When I departed they had a 20 point indoor firing range for rifle and pistol. Other than that it is generally to cold there in winter.
It has been years from my last coaching days at the University.

Chet

Post by Guest »

at last a post from Chet Skinner that has some truth in it!