Sad Sad no more AR S. cali

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Jose Rossy

Re: Reply to Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

AW wrote:Nope, I am not white, remember?
Wow! Like some cheese with that whine?

It sounds like you have some inferiority issues to work out. Best of luck......
AW

Reply to Jose Rossy

Post by AW »

WoW, You sound just like a red-neck.
Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

AW wrote:WoW, You sound just like a red-neck.
How many rednecks do you know that are named "Jose"?

LOL!!!!!
AW

Reply to Jose Rossy

Post by AW »

Wow! Your name is Jose too? So is mines!

Nope, it is actually Carlos.

Nope, my name is actually Billy Bob.

Well one thing for sure about the internet, you never know who is on the other end.
Jose Rossy

Post by Jose Rossy »

AW wrote:Well one thing for sure about the internet, you never know who is on the other end.
Nor do I care.
cj

phoenix club

Post by cj »

TO AW. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR TEN YEARS OF THE PHOENIX CLUB AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I AM HALF GERMAN AND SPANISH WITH DARK HAIR BROWN EYES AND DARKER SKIN.WE ALSO HAVE PUERTO RICAN MEMBERS. WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE.IS THAT THE MEMBERS AND YES GERMANS USED THIER OWN PERSONAL MONEY AND LABOR TO BUILD THE SHOOTING CLUB. WE WORK MANY EVENTS DURING THE YEAR TO PAY TO KEEP OUR RANGE RUNNING AND IN GOOD REPAIR. WHICH IS ALL ON OUR OWN TIME. YES WE TRY TO SCREEN NEW MEMBERS BECAUSE WE WANT PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP WITH CLUB EVENTS AND REPAIR WORK. NOT PEOPLE WHO JUST SHOW UP TO USE OUR RANGE.WHEN THE FEEL LIKE IT. THIS IS A PRIVATE RANGE NOT A PUBLIC RANGE. WHO BECOMES A MEMBER HAS NOT A THING TO DO WITH SKIN TYPE OR RACE.BUT WITH ATTITUDE.AND I CAN SEE WITH YOUR ATTITUDE CALLING PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW NAZIS.THIS CLUB OR ANY OTHER CLUB THAT BELIEVES IN TRUE SPORTSMANSHIP DOES NOT NEED MEMBERS LIKE YOU. PERIOD
metermatch

U.S Olympic Rifle medals

Post by metermatch »

Check your U.S. rifle stats for World and Olympic competition. The United States has been a world power in rifle for more than 40 years. Haven't you heard of Lones Wigger, Lanny Bassham, Jack Foster, John Writer, Ed Etzel, Gary Anderson, Bob Foth, or more recently Mike Anti, Silver in Athens '04, or Matt Emmons, Gold in '04 Athens, just to name a few.

Jeff
CJ

PHOENIX CLUB

Post by CJ »

FOR INFORMATION ON PHOENIX CLUB SHOOTING CONTACT CHRIS WEBER HE IS IN CHARGE OF SHOOTING RANGE 714-497-9265
ado

To CJ

Post by ado »

Sir CJ
Phoenix open on week ends mean the shooting range? Im not a member of that club can i use or shoot there. thanks

Ado
AW

Waiting for your reply CJ

Post by AW »

CJ,

We are all waiting for your reply.
pilkguns
Site Admin

Grow up Argen

Post by pilkguns »

I can read between the lines pretty good on this discussion I think. It seems Argen Wong causes strife and dissension everywhere.

Argen Wong, your attitude is what is causing your problem. Everyone who knows you seems to have the same attitude about you, and its all about actions that YOU control. You showed yourself to me to be a thief some years ago, you did it again to some other Target Talk members and the last year and your constant harping about how you are mistreated is directly related to your behaviour and attitude. I don't know anything about the club in question, and even if I ddi'nt know anything about you prior, I would be able to tell from this thread alone that you are the problem.
CJ

PHOENIX CLUB

Post by CJ »

Call Chris Weber he can give everyone all the information about the phoenix club shooting club his number is 714-497-9265
CJ

PHOENIX CLUB

Post by CJ »

Call Chris Weber he can give everyone all the information about the phoenix club shooting club his number is 714-497-9265
AW

To : CJ

Post by AW »

CJ,

A few of us, would like to see your reply to Ado's question posted here. This way, it is written and posted for all to see.
David Levene

Re: To : CJ

Post by David Levene »

AW wrote:CJ,

A few of us, would like to see your reply to Ado's question posted here. This way, it is written and posted for all to see.
He has posted his response. He has given the name and telephone number of the person in charge of the range to get more information from.

That seems like he was being extremely helpful in pointing you in the right direction. Follow his advice and get the answers direct for yourself.

I do feel though that with your obvious attitude problem the answer you get may be different from the one someone else does.
AW

To: CJ or any member of the Phoenix shooting club

Post by AW »

CJ or any member of the Phoenix shooting club,

Few of us would like to see ONE reply posted here or in your Phoenix shooting club website. This way, we know your club policy is consistent, and NOT different for each individual that wants to join.

I know you are a private club, thus you can even post different policy for people with German blood, and another policy for Black people..etc. Just want to know the truth.
j.edwards

Re: To: CJ or any member of the Phoenix shooting club

Post by j.edwards »

AW wrote:CJ or any member of the Phoenix shooting club,

Few of us would like to see ONE reply posted here or in your Phoenix shooting club website. This way, we know your club policy is consistent, and NOT different for each individual that wants to join.

I know you are a private club, thus you can even post different policy for people with German blood, and another policy for Black people..etc. Just want to know the truth.
Why is it that people who can't recognize or correct their own short comings resort to playing the race card. They want to make it a racial issue by accusing those who do not like them for personal reasons of being racist.

AW, pilkguns gave you the answer and you chose to ignore it, just as you have every other comment that didn't fit with your racist philosophy.
David Levene

Re: To: CJ or any member of the Phoenix shooting club

Post by David Levene »

AW wrote:Few of us would like to see ONE reply posted here or in your Phoenix shooting club website. This way, we know your club policy is consistent, and NOT different for each individual that wants to join.
I would have thought that there policy probably is consistent. If they want you to be a member of their private club then they let you join. If they don't then they won't.

It is the same the world over. Why, for example, would any club grant membership to a person whose attitude they find obnoxious or who they think would have a detrimental effect on the club.
c jay

phoenix club

Post by c jay »

To AW I have given everyone the number of the person in charge of the shooting range. If you choose not to use it then its your problem not mine.Anyone can go by the phoenix club and pick up a copy of main club By Laws and the Phoenix Shutzen By Laws to read. And as with every sub group as you call it and there are many in the club you have to be a member of the main club to join any of the sub clubs. That includes the shooting group, chess group, table tennis group,chior, card playing group, the 3 different dance groups, sking group etc.
AW

To: Phoenix Schuetzen club

Post by AW »

To c jay,

I have two comments. First, I don’t understand your statement “I have given everyone the number of the person in charge of the shooting range.”? Could you please write in American English?

Second, If your Phoenix Schuetzen club post your club policy and by-law in your website, then it would make it easy for everyone to read, and MOST importantly, it is the SAME for everyone. If a person come by your club and ask for a copy of your club’s by-law, how do we know you guys don’t give a different club By-law to Black people or people with 0% German blood?

Oh, by the way, you spelled “Shutzen” wrong. The correct German spelling is “Schuetzen”. But, what do I know about German words, I have slant-eyes.