Contacting Walther

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Contacting Walther

Post by Guest »

Has anyone had trouble contacting Walther? I've heard stories about difficulty getting parts, but I can't get a reply from them at all.
Please post any addresses you have been able to reach them at.
Thanks
Jim E

Post by Jim E »

The premier manufacturer rule ... the older parts become more difficult to find over time. Walther's is no better or worst then most.

If in the USA, suggest you contact Champions Choice. Otherwise Google then call or email Walther's in Ulm, Germany.
pilkguns in Germany

Post by pilkguns in Germany »

what parts are you looking for? we have most of the commonly avialble ones
http://www.pilkguns.com/gsmithing.shtml

Post by Guest »

I'm not looking for any parts, I actually was just trying to get in touch to see how hard it would be to order a new KK 300. Champion's Choice and every other distibutor seems to be out of the blu stocks.
Silver City Slim

Walther Rifles & Accessories

Post by Silver City Slim »

I have experienced excellent results and service in purchasing Walther rifles and parts from Neil Stepp with International Shooters Service. His number is 1-877-595-2090. Good luck, hope he can help.

Post by Guest »

Contact Earls Repair Service in MA. He should be able to help. His number is 978-851-2656.

Post by Guest »

Currently it is Summer in Europe. European factories close COMPLETELY at this time. You will not get a response until they return to work (after the holiday). Give it a couple of weeks.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

and the World Championships