strange fliers during 50m match

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Juan Carlos

Congratulations

Post by Juan Carlos »

Albert and Daniel:
Congratulations to both for your international competitions.
I have not been able to participate in one.
Spain is a sunny country and we usually fight against mirage in all competititons. The last one was Final Copa del Rey 25 june in Las Gabias Granada (Next WCF ISSF 2 to 8 october 2006). Great instalations, 60 lanes with electronic target score and Final gallery. I shot 585 in prone and ranked eighth.
I am industrial engineer. Then..... it is not a small engineering world.
dgold

Post by dgold »

I think that the engineers are a global epidemics. I work in the port of Montevideo. We have only three 50 m shooting ranges equipped for ISSF. My club (Club Uruguayo de Tiro) had 8 50 m shooting lanes (10 25 m and 12 10 m) near the Estadio Centenario (where the first world championship of soccer was played - 1930). The other two have 12 50 m lanes. One is a military range and the other is the “Sociedad de Tiro Suizo”, the first sporting club in any sport in Uruguay.
I was shoot before in two South American championships (Buenos Aires “Tiro Federal” 2004 and Santiago de Chile “Lo Aguirre” 2005).
My best ever prone was 587 (11-2004), and it’s actually the Uruguayan record.
dgold

Post by dgold »

I think that the engineers are a global epidemics. I work in the port of Montevideo. We have only three 50 m shooting ranges equipped for ISSF. My club (Club Uruguayo de Tiro) had 8 50 m shooting lanes (10 25 m and 12 10 m) near the Estadio Centenario (where the first world championship of soccer was played - 1930). The other two have 12 50 m lanes. One is a military range and the other is the “Sociedad de Tiro Suizo”, the first sporting club in Uruguay.
I was shoot before in two South American championships (Buenos Aires “Tiro Federal” and Santiago de Chile “Lo Aguirre” ).
My best ever prone was 587 (11-2004), and it’s actually the Uruguayan record.
Albert B

champion

Post by Albert B »

Dgold, "Champion of champions", congratulations on your record score!

Albert
Juan Carlos

Congratulations

Post by Juan Carlos »

Just come back from little holidays.
Congratulations to dgold the Uruguay 60 rifle prone recordman.