Quality jacket trousers ? value for money?

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

joydeepk

Right Clothing

Post by joydeepk »

Hi Snappy,
I currently use Jacket from Nilesh. As for the glove issue, it is really not worthy ! apart from the jacket and trouser there is nothing really to be interested in. being a prone shooter the jacket draws more importance than a trouser,and it would be wiser to site some 10m example. Suma Shirur has shot a world record 400/400 in nilesh, and Abhinav is currently using that as his main clothing. i think this is quite satisfying an example for you. For the foreign connection,well you can try out Thune, this one makes very good clothing, and many big names use them.
Disclaimer: Im no marketing agent for Nilesh and instance given by me is purely evidence based and personal view.
Regards.........................................................Joydeep
snapy050

Thanks!

Post by snapy050 »

Joydeep

Thanks for your honest opinion. I will have a close look at what nilesh makes.. As I know he makes 2 qualities.. so the colored canvas clothing is what you are referring I guess.. Because Thats the one I have'nt seen closely.. Since I shoot 3p and air rifle, I will have to also look at a good trouser.. Thune seems to be way out of reach at the moment.. I also feel they make good shooting clothes.. but for now.. I will have a look at Nilesh.Also let me know if he makes any other models specially on request. By the way I guess you are at Munich. All the best for your prone match!

regards,
Rajesh.