Target Talka T-shirts

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

pilkguns
Site Admin

Target Talka T-shirts

Post by pilkguns »

We just got some new Target Talka T-shirts in. all sizes available. $15 plus shipping.

For the record, the two people in the picture are Brooke Church, who is doing a lot of our graphics, and is the soft voice who sometimes answers the phone here, and the other gentleman is Herschel Anderson, 2X Olympian in Free Pistol and multiple National Champion, who is also answering the phone here some these days. Want to order something? Got any pistol questions? Give us a call 931-924-3400[/img]
Attachments
targettalkT.jpg
Fred Mannis

No Picture

Post by Fred Mannis »

Why can't I see the picture? I have tried with Both Firefox and Internet Explorer. This happens with other pictures on TT as well, tho some are visible.
wra

Re: No Picture

Post by wra »

Fred Mannis wrote:Why can't I see the picture? I have tried with Both Firefox and Internet Explorer. This happens with other pictures on TT as well, tho some are visible.
With Safari I see the picture just fine. Nice T-shirt!
Iceman

Post by Iceman »

Looks all too much like Coca - Cola. Or maybe I'm just too old to see clearly ?
deleted1

Post by deleted1 »

Fred Mannis I have exactly the same problem. Both with Explorer and Firefox.
Sandy

Post by Sandy »

Ditto for me also. I am able (sometimes) to see some of the pictures posted but not all of them.
Sandy
zed

Post by zed »

I use Firefox, see the pics just fine.

For Firefox:
under Tools, Options..., Content - make sure 'Load Images' box is checked.

For IE:
under Tools, Options..., Advanced - scroll down a ways, make sure 'Show Pictures' box is checked.

Nice t-shirt, btw. 'The Wave' makes me a bit nervous...

Steve ..
RonMar

Herschel

Post by RonMar »

I have the pleasure of knowing H. Not only is he a real champion on the range, he is one of the finest gentlemen I have ever met.
Fred Mannis

Post by Fred Mannis »

zed wrote:I use Firefox, see the pics just fine.

For Firefox:
under Tools, Options..., Content - make sure 'Load Images' box is checked.
Steve,
Thanks, but doesn't help. The load images box was checked. I also added pilkguns.com and targettalk.org to the allowed list and rebooted, but still can't see the shirt picture. Any other thoughts?
Fred
Shin
Site Admin

Re: No Picture

Post by Shin »

Fred, I think you have some firewall/antivirus/adware software which removes "download.php" from from source html file.

Can you please e-mail me the source of this page. Go to View/Source menu in IE, save the file as text and e-mail result file as attachment
Fred Mannis wrote:Why can't I see the picture? I have tried with Both Firefox and Internet Explorer. This happens with other pictures on TT as well, tho some are visible.