SHOOTER'S AGE

Moderators: pilkguns, Marcus, m1963, David Levene, Spencer

Lera Kamerat

Post by Lera Kamerat »

I'm 16.5 first shoot when I was 6.5 years old.
Shoot on teams sins I was 7 years old.
I'm a girl.
But who cairs.
Lera
bruce

old age

Post by bruce »

I'm 46, 47 in 2 months [ sheeesh, howdthathappen ], been shooting smallbore prone since 13, also done a bit of air rifle, currently shooting air pistol as well.
bruce

Post by bruce »

Lera Kamerat wrote:I'm 16.5 first shoot when I was 6.5 years old.
Shoot on teams sins I was 7 years old.
I'm a girl.
But who cairs.
Lera
Lera, we all care, thats why we're here :)
ado

shooters age

Post by ado »

I start shooting air gun at the age 39. its cool now im 47 still shooting air gun wooooooooo
seemehaha

Post by seemehaha »

JohnD wrote:Fifty-one (and three quarters). Shot smallbore in high school and college in the last century. Took it up again in 1992. Now shoot smallbore prone and 3P, air rifle, Across-the-Course HP and Long Range. Daughter Julie is shooting for the University of Akron.

John DeBrita
i started in 7th grade when i was eleven with .22. i later moved "up" to air rifle (my junior club did things backwards). i started shooting matches weeks after i started shooting. now i'm a sophmore at the university of akron and one of julie's teammates.
Gaffer

Post by Gaffer »

Will be 74 in three months. Started SB rifle at 18. Shot here in Maine, Connecticut in the 60's 4 position SB, then later took up skeet when I was moved by job to an area with no SB rifle. Back to Maine in 1983 and took up SB rifle again along with NRA Silhouette. Still shooting SB rifle but find it more difficult as I age. Still plan to shoot silhouette this summer, God willing. Will continue to shoot as long as I can hold a gun and hit the target.
n1heu

shooting age

Post by n1heu »

I am 45, been shooting SB about 10 years. I shoot on a rifle team thats members are 16, 19, 32, 45, 49, 65, 74, and 86. Every other team in our league has a similar age and experience spread.
Frank Q

Shooters Age

Post by Frank Q »

Age 56...Started shooting at 13 years old, father taught me. Hunted in the 1970's, Pistol Bullseye Matches in the late 70's early 80's. Taught my older kids in their teens (still shoot with them). Laid off shooting till 2001 and taught my youngest (daughter) in 2001, started High Power with her in 2002 (still shooting high power together, local and Perry) started trap and skeet in 2002, started smallbore this winter to keep shooting.

Frank