FWB C5 - manual, dry fire?

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Forum rules
If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true
Arnold Smith

FWB C5 - manual, dry fire?

Post by Arnold Smith »

I am a new owner to a Beeman imported FWB C5. Unfortunately the prior owne misplaced the manual and only had a single clip. I am looking for some information on the gun - particularly its ability to be dry fired. Also looking for extra clips if someone has extras...

If someone could copy a manual, I'd gladly pay you for the copying, shipping and your time.

-Arnold Smith
Nicole Hamilton

Post by Nicole Hamilton »

You may be able to get a copy from the manufacturer. Alternately, I've heard (from the head instructor at my club) that the NRA has a library of manuals for many, many guns (including many from manufacturers that are now out of production) and that they're willing to make copies.
Arnold Smith

thank you...

Post by Arnold Smith »

Nicole, thank you for the reply. I have emailed FWB and hope they have kept copies the manual.

I have found the Europian manufacturers to be very helpful. I had a similar plight with my Steyr LG1 and emailed the company about a manual. They replied that they had no manual for the rifle. To my surprise, 2 weeks later a small package arrived from Steyr with a complete set of o-rings, a catalog and several stickers....

-Arnold
Fred

manual

Post by Fred »

Arnold,

Beeman will generally send for free any manual they have in stock for any airgun that they did or currently import. Just call their toll-free number (available on their website) and ask.

HTH,
FredB