AirgunInfo changing

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

Bill177

AirgunInfo changing

Post by Bill177 »

AirgunInfo has been welcomed and heavily used by airgunners world-wide since its inception a couple of years ago. However, with its popularity, has come operational expenses and time expenditures that cannot be ignored.

To assist in the operation of the site, Val Gamerman of Pyramyd Airguns has stepped forward and is now providing AirgunInfo for all to use. I wish to thank them very much for keeping AirgunInfo alive and well.

The touch and feel of AirgunInfo will remain the same, as will the original intent of providing a non-commercial information source as a hobby extension to the airgunning sport. I will continue on as the webmaster.

The change over should be, for the most part, transparent. Note, however, there might be a few hours of down-time while the Internet propagates the URL change.

Favorites/BookMarks set up for the main menu of AirgunInfo.com will continue to work as before, those for individual pages will not.

Again, thank you Val at Pyramyd Airguns for keeping AirgunInfo in operation. It is my sincere desire that airgunners will continue to enjoy AirgunInfo and will support the new owner.