SCATT and Bullseye targets

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

wra

SCATT and Bullseye targets

Post by wra »

Anybody have suggestions for using a SCATT trainer for bullseye. All I see are International targets.

Is there a way to add a target to the SCATT software for 50yd and 25yd NRA Conventional Pistol targets? (B-6 and B-8)
David Levene

Post by David Levene »

Center Shot have some USA Specific Targets available to download from their site.

I don't know which targets are included.

I am also not certain if they are suitable for use on the latest USB models. It was "relatively" easy to user-programme special targets on earlier systems. As I understand it special targets for the USB need to be programmed by Scatt themselves, via your local agent, as the software operates differently internally.
Marcus

NRA of America Targets for Scatt

Post by Marcus »

Truthfully, it has been sooooooo long since I wrote scripts for those targets that I don't remember if there are pistol targets on there. There are lots of rifle targets, but....

I will look at that when I get home from work in about 8 hours.

Marcus
David Levene

Re: NRA of America Targets for Scatt

Post by David Levene »

Marcus wrote:Truthfully, it has been sooooooo long since I wrote scripts for those targets that I don't remember if there are pistol targets on there.
As I said before Marcus, the old scripts don't work on the latest USB systems. You will need to get the factory to code them (I think they have already re-coded the Palma targets).
wra

Post by wra »

David Levene wrote:
Marcus wrote:Truthfully, it has been sooooooo long since I wrote scripts for those targets that I don't remember if there are pistol targets on there.
As I said before Marcus, the old scripts don't work on the latest USB systems. You will need to get the factory to code them (I think they have already re-coded the Palma targets).
I didn't see any pistol targets there after downloading but the targets at this link do seem to work (at least be selectable) with the new USB SCATT.

Is there a way to send this request to the factory?
Spencer C

Post by Spencer C »

David Levene

Post by David Levene »

wra wrote:I didn't see any pistol targets there after downloading but the targets at this link do seem to work (at least be selectable) with the new USB SCATT.
What we found with "home-grown" targets was that, whilst they worked fine on the older models, they would tend to freeze after a very few shots on the USB.

The safest way of getting support (in terms of special targets) is to route your request through your local Scatt agent.