Recommendations for shooting sweater/underwear

A place to discuss non-discipline specific items, such as mental training, ammo needs, and issues regarding ISSF, USAS, and NRA

If you wish to make a donation to this forum's operation , it would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/targettalk?yours=true

Moderators: pilkguns, m1963, David Levene, Spencer, Richard H

rbs

Recommendations for shooting sweater/underwear

Post by rbs »

I would appreciate comments and recommendations concerning quality shooting underwear and shooting sweaters. I only shoot smallbore prone and am looking for something that is comfortable, will keep me cool and has wicking qualities.
Thanks,
Rod
TWP

Post by TWP »

My daughter has a set of Under Armor underwear and another set of knock offs from Dicks. Both work well.
rbs

Sweaters and underwear

Post by rbs »

The Under Armour looks like the real deal. What about sweaters? Anybody have any recommedations, Mouche Cool Body, Monards, etc, what works in the heat?
Thanks,
Rod
j.edwards

Post by j.edwards »

I have the Mouche Body Cool sweater. Like someone said awhile back, "it's not air conditioning, but it sure makes a difference." Critical areas of the inside are lined with lycra-type materials, which really serves to cool you off in hot weather. I wear Under Armour under it in colder weather.